#1 Bama Fan Blog
Eat Professional Poker Players Alive!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TA TA Tubberville..... :)

Well I guess he couldnt bear to stay now that Bama Blew him away. Would say I'll miss ya tommy ... but alas I wont. Good luck and hope you find a home far away from the SEC.

Now on to the gators .... the media/press/bookies have the tide as 10 point dogs in this game. I can see why they might as Florida is racking up the points on their opponnents. However, alabama has racked up some great points for a team that is mostly a running juggernaut. When you run the ball the clock keeps running meaning you have less time to score. When your constantly making big plays and many passes the clock stays much fuller.

I think when all is said and done both Alabamas defensive line & offensive line will tame these gators and if we do lose the game it will NOT be by a large blow out margin. Our great defense will keep them honest and our running game will make the clock OUR friend.

Just my 2c.

L8ter

No comments:

Deja vu customs.com

Deja Vu Customs Homepage

Deja Vu Customs Myspace!

Casey's Deja Vu Customs Myspace
BOOK WEBSITE
Powered by WebRing.